Accountancy Services

Accounts and Financial Statements for small and medium sized businesses operating as:

  • Sole Traders
  • Partnerships
  • Companies

Bank Requirement

Annual Accountant verified Accounts are a requirement for most businesses with overdraft, short and long term loan facilities

Revenue Requirement

Annual accounts are necessary for the preparation and filing of annual revenue returns including Income Tax and Corporation Tax.

Management Accounts
Management Accounts are an important element to the success of any business. Management accounts give a more in-depth analysis of the business and highlight the successful areas and the parts needing attention.

  • Profit margin
  • Breakeven point calculations
  • Analysis and reduction of fixed costs
  • Variable cost analysis
  • Comparison to budget and historic performance

Management Accounts - On-Site

  • We can ensure your accounts are being maintained correctly
  • Check any aspect of the business accounting system
  • Prepare ongoing management accounts on a monthly basis etc
  • Reconcile management accounts
  • All Revenue compliance requirements
  • Corporation tax filing
  • Income Tax Filing
  • VAT filing
  • Payment of Capital Gains Tax
  • Calculation of payroll and submitting P30's/P35's
  • Registration for: Corporation Tax, Income Tax, VAT, RCT
  • RCT Returns

We offer a range of services to Farming Businesses, including:

Preparation of annual Farm Accounts
Preparation of Management Accounts
Preparation of Cash Flow Forecasting
Preparation of Business Plans

This information is required by most banks for overdraft and short/long term loan facilities and for decision making by farmers themselves.

Revenue compliance

Filing of Annual Income Tax Returns
Availing of Tax Relief Opportunities including;
Stock Relief
Income Averaging
Loss Offsets
Reclaiming of VAT for non registered farmers for capital projects for example Shed Construction, Land Reclamation etc
Filing of VAT Returns where farmers are VAT Registered
Capital Gains Computations and Revenue Filing

Landlord - Rental Income Returns

If you have Rental Income, you are obliged to submit a tax return and pay the tax arising or carry forward losses as appropriate. We will assist in that process by preparing your rental tax calculation.
  • We can ensure all allowable expenses are used
  • Ensure all tax credits are availed of
  • The necessary Tax Return is completed and filed on your behalf

Designed by Webworks Internet | All Rights Reserved | © 2017 Mary Coughlan & Co