Our Bookkeeping service will ensure that the day to day accounts of your business are kept up to date including:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Sales, Purchases, Nominal Ledger and Trial Balance
- Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
- VAT returns
- Cash Flow and Projections
- Preparation of year end financial accounts ready for audit
- Liaison with auditors to ensure smooth completion of audit
We can provide a bookkeeping service according to your requirements for instance on a monthly or bi-monthly basis. Accurate records are available on a timely basis giving information such as Profit/Loss, Cost of Sales, Sales Analysis, Debtors and Creditors Age Analysis and Tax Liabilities.
In addition to timely records being available and Revenue compliance, outsourcing a business's bookkeeping function allows owners/managers to concentrate on the day to day growing of their business.
Payroll is a crucial part of every business, with ongoing changes in Taxation Regulations, it is an area that causes frustration for business owners. We offer a Payroll Solution for business's with One to One Hundred Employees. By using our Payroll service we will ensure that your payroll is operating in a timely and efficient manner with payroll systems running weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on your business requirements.
- PAYE and PRSI obligations are complied with.
- Payroll Reports are available every month designed to suit your needs.
- Pay slips are issued to employees.
- All forms and returns are completed on time - P30's, P35's, P60's, P45's
- There are no software costs for employers
- Option to make payments directly to employees bank account
- Impact of new tax regulations on wages and salaries
The benefits of outsourcing the payroll and bookkeeping functions
- Timely and Accurate records available to manage the business
- Revenue compliance thus avoiding penalties and fines
- Allows owners/managers to concentrate on the day to day growing of their business
- Decrease in employee and employee related costs as you will not have to employ bookkeeping and wages staff
- To date and accurate records will result in a decrease in end of year auditing costs